23 Feb Why should you build a strategy?
A Facebook advertising strategy guides the overall campaign from 3 main perspectives – the campaign journey design, the budget allocation, and the KPI tracking.
When you’re advertising without a strategy, you probably don’t keep track on a few things as follow:
- Who are your best customers?
- How do they buy?
- When do they buy?
- How long it takes for them to make the decision?
- How much should you spend to get a new customer?
- How much does a new customer brings you in return?
- How long will they stick with you?
- How can you make them stay longer?