01 Jan We are lazy
I’m referring to our customers, generally.
Based on my experience:
- Over 95% of leads captured for real estate projects do not know the project type, area, price, almost anything, about the project
- 80% of the enquiries to my classes still ask for the dates, despite I published it on the landing page
- Over 80% of the enquiries do not reply after first contact
- Almost 100% of the conversions for the e-commerce websites I coach are from returning visitors
From the above stats, we can summarise that:
- People don’t read ads, generally
- Most actions generated on social ads are impulsive
- Interest over intension
- People generally don’t remember the ads they interacted with
- Frequency matters, it creates trust (at a certain level)
The first rule of thumb is to work on the intention, then the frequency. I’d suggest that first layer of ads should work as a filter to disqualify non-potential ones, work on your qualifying mechanism and drive frequency to build trust towards your brand.